Belden is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of broadcast, enterprise and industrial connectivity and industrial networking and products for many industries including broadcast, oil & gas, data centers, energy, healthcare, and industrial automation.
You can find Belden signal transmission solutions in:
- NFL, MLB and other major sports stadiums
- power, water and water treatment plants
- wind and solar power generation plants
- government and commercial office buildings
- data centers, hospitals and classrooms
- television network and production facilities
- security systems
- high-speed trains and other public transportation
Belden's reliable products and design, engineering and manufacturing excellence enable it to create end-to-end signal transmission solutions that meet the most demanding standards for data, sound, and video applications.
Belden's business is structured in four product platforms: Industrial Connectivity, Industrial Networking, Enterprise Connectivity and Broadcast Solutions.
Belden is headquartered in St. Louis, employs approximately 7,400 people worldwide and has manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world.