Dependable signal transmission – even in harsh industrial environments – is what the Hirschmann brand means to its customers.
Companies in need of industrial automation and networking systems – often for mission critical applications – trust the Hirschmann brand to deliver complete and integrated solutions for data communication.
The Hirschmann line of networking devices manages virtually every communication connection requirement among the various layers of the network: information, control and device. There are products that support both copper and optical fiber media, with data speeds as high as 10 Gigabits per second.
The Hirschmann brand represents experience and expertise in automation technology, developed since pioneering the development of Ethernet as a common standard for industry networks. Today, Hirschmann products will ensure hassle-free and secure data communication under the toughest conditions. The high transmission speeds and large bandwidths ensure the fastest possible processing of large amounts of data.
Key benefits include:
- Central switch and network management software allows for the integration of network monitoring and reporting to SCADA systems.
- Factory settings can be preset to exact customer specifications for instant plug and play.
- Switches can be tailored to match customer needs with number and type of ports, port speeds (10 MBps to 10 Gbps), industry and environmental approval ratings, etc.
- Hirschmann provides several options for device replacement, which help, lower the Mean Time to Replace (MTTR).
- Industrial profiles in the switch management allow for seamless integration into Siemens or Rockwell control software.
- Standard intuitive interfaces provide the same look-and-feel to all Hirschmann hardware for intuitive and simplified operation.
Learn More >>
One Great Company – Many Leading Brands:
Hirschmann is a Belden brand. Belden and its family of brands design, manufacture and sell a comprehensive portfolio of cable, connectivity and networking products for the transmission of signals for data, sound and video applications. These highly differentiated, high-performance products can be found in a variety of markets including industrial, enterprise and broadcast.
The design, engineering and manufacturing excellence of Belden, Hirschmann and the other Belden brands, enable the company to offer end-to-end signal transmission solutions that meet the most demanding standards for data, sound, and video applications.
All Belden and Hirschmann products are designed and manufactured to the strictest quality standards in the industry resulting in an incomparable reputation for worldwide reliability.