A Great Place to Work
Is Belden the right place for you? It may be, if you're looking for a company:
- With a global presence, strong brands and financial strength
- That is dedicated to attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining outstanding people
- Is process focused and performance driven
- That operates with the highest ethical standards
- Believes in doing what is right day in and day out
- That respects the individual
- That is dedicated to being the best
- That values diversity
- That increases shareholder value through profitable growth and market leadership.Whose management priorities are built on a strong foundation of outstanding human resources, excellent brand management and creative product portfolio management
Belden is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we're committed to building a diverse and talented workforce.
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodations to complete any part of the application process, are limited in ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (765) 983-5200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Belden provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions or any other condition of employment or career development.