Campus Connection - Belden's Values
At Belden, we are committed to the following values which shape the way we do business. They illustrate our responsibilities to our customers and vendors, to our fellow Belden associates and their families, to the environments in which we operate, and to the communities we serve throughout the world.
In all places, and in all situations, Belden is committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. We never take professional or ethical shortcuts, and our interactions with all businesses, communities and individuals follow the high standards we accept as Belden associates.
At Belden, our six core values are rooted in our culture and everyday business practices.
Customers define our success.
- We keep our promises to customers, because those are the commitments that matter most.
- We take time to listen carefully to our customers.
- We strive to be the preferred supplier in all served markets.
We invest in our people.
- We will attract and retain the very best talent for our company.
- We are committed to diversity, equal opportunity and fair treatment.
- We provide development opportunities for our associates.
- We pay for performance.
- We help associates understand and contribute to our strategy.
- We value associates who excel in a fast-paced environment.
We succeed together through teamwork.
- Teamwork is central to our success. It is expected. It is not optional.
- We respect each other
- We believe in constructive conflict resolution.
- We are open and honest in our communication.
- We consider many inputs to develop a common output.
We play to win.
- We will out-perform the competition.
- We measure our performance and hold ourselves accountable.
- We will be a premium investment for our shareholders.
Continuous improvement is our way of life.
- We develop sustainable processes.
- We strive to improve safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- We eliminate waste from all processes.
We reach for greatness.
- We strive for breakthrough results.
- We benchmark ourselves against the best.
- We innovate in all that we do.
- We believe that it is better to stretch and fall short than never to "reach for the stars."