Build an industrial Ethernet networking business
You are a:
- system integrator
- machine builder
- automation vendor
who designs and installs automation systems that include industrial Ethernet networks.
Recognizing that Ethernet is prevalent in new automation architectures you are interested in building your business in synch with the rapid adoption of industrial Ethernet networks.
To help you do that, Belden offers a new certification and training program that provides you with the products, tools and services needed to stand out in the marketplace.
Receive expert Belden training
A key benefit of participating in the program is the training you will receive on designing, installing and testing Belden Certified Industrial Networks for a variety of applications.
This training is delivered by Belden’s own networking experts, the same people you will consult with to have customers’ networks “Belden Certified”. During training you will learn Belden’s best practices and standard work processes that ensure the delivery of very reliable and high performing industrial Ethernet networks.
Becoming a Belden Certified Industrial Network Provider will distinguish your organization from other networking providers.
It allows you to offer industrial networks designed, reviewed and approved by two sets of networking experts, your firm plus Belden, and provides the unique benefits described below.
Provide High Performing Products
The networks created under this program will include high performing products from Belden’s market leading brands. These include:
- Hirschmann and GarrettCom industrial switches and routers
- Tofino industrial security products
- Lumberg Automation industrial connectivity products
- Belden industrial cables
We have the broadest portfolio of industrially hardened equipment and media of any vendor, allowing you to recommend just the right components to customers.
Set Your Service Apart with Exceptional Warranties
By participating in this program you will be able to offer customers the best warranties in the business, reducing their total cost of ownership:
- Instead of a 5 year (or less) warranty on networking components such as switches, the customer will receive a limited lifetime warranty against defects and workmanship.
- For Belden cable and connectivity products, instead of a 2-3 year warranty, the customer will receive a 25 year warranty against defects and workmanship.
These warranties should cover the useful life of the equipment and media used, and help set your services apart from others.
Ongoing, Close Customer Relationships
As soon as a new network is up and running, it needs to be changed. That’s the reality of production nowadays.
When this happens, your customers will contact you to see how the change impacts their “Belden Certified” warranty status. While the networks created under this program will have “headroom” for growth, major changes will need to be discussed with your organization and with Belden.
This requirement results in an ongoing conversation with your customers, and gives you the first chance to be involved with upgrades and new projects.
Belden Certified Industrial Network Provider – A Competitive Advantage
Becoming a Belden Certified Industrial Network Provider gives you numerous competitive advantages:
- You will receive expert industrial Ethernet networking training using market leading products.
- You will stand out by offering networks backed not just by your company, but also by Belden.
- You will provide high performing products with the best warranties in the business.
- Customers will be in contact with you regarding changes to their networks, providing an ongoing source of revenue.
Add it up and it is a great way to grow your business.
Be Certain. Become a Belden Certified Industrial Network Provider.
For information on:
- The Requirements for becoming a Belden Certified Industrial Network Provider
- The Training and Certification Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Belden’s Product Portfolio
- The Terms and Conditions of the Program
• Brochure: Belden Certified Industrial Network Provider Program
• Webpage: Directory of Belden Certified Industrial Network Providers
• Press Release: Belden Provides Enhanced Warranties, Certifies Entire Industrial Network
• Blog: Introducing: The Belden Certified Industrial Network Program