maestro is an economical upgrade solution for many of the existing PAT load
moment indicators that are currently in the field and in need of parts or
repair. The Hirschmann maestro provides crane owners with a combination of the
latest technology while incorporating many of the existing proven sensors and
components. All set up is done through the user-friendly operator’s console,
with no costly and time consuming recalibration.
DS350 upgrades to maestro
- No re-calibration
- Displays actual and allowable load, boom length, boom angle, and load radius
- Upgrades most DS350 and DS150 systems
- Integrated bargraph provides a quick reference of the cranes utilization
- User-friendly console and setup
- Meets SAE and ANSI B-30.5 standards
DS350 to maestro Upgrade Literature
*Please Note: Not all options are a direct replacement. Please contact your dealer or Hirschmann for more details.