Secure, Reliable Networking Solutions for Substations & Smart Grids
Reduce Response Time & Facilitates Maintenance
Industrial networks can be expansive to support a variety of processing areas and thousands of devices collecting data and ensuring proper control at various remote locations. Programming, diagnosing and troubleshooting remote network devices demand Belden’s innovative and flexible remote access hardware and software solutions that mean more efficient, productive staff and less network downtime.
- Value-added cloud-based or customer-hosted service provides secure VPN-based, on-demand remote access devices
- Enables transparent remote use of existing SCADA infrastructure & diagnostic tools
- Simple set-up & easy-to-use technology from any Windows-based PC with no complicated programming
- Eliminates complexity of configuring traditional VPNs & the need for multiple IP addresses
- Scalable to support growth of IIoT devices & advanced technologies including preventive & predictive maintenance
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Remote Powering & Digital Electricity
Digital Electricity is the first technology that offers the ability to safely distribute high-voltage power over long distances. This opens up new doors for power and data distribution across buildings, campuses and cities.
Maximum Mobility, Remote Access & Network Availability
For fast and stable wireless connections in water/wastewater environments, Belden's industrial wireless family of product solutions include a broad portfolio of cellular routers, access points/clients, WLAN controller and antennas that work seamlessly together.
From the Blog
When it comes to the inner workings of your wired industrial network, switches act as building blocks: They connect your devices over the network so they can transmit data to the right places.
Daniel Klier | 06.10.2020
New Hirschmann Combined Hardware and Software Solution Can Be Installed with Minimal IT Knowledge, Enables Secure and Remote Network Control
Belden Inc. | 08.22.2016
It’s not a surprise that ensuring the reliability and availability of control systems is a leading priority for securing industrial automation systems as confirmed in the SANS 2016 State of ICS Security Survey. Other top reasons for improving...