Managed Industrial Ethernet Solutions
Expertise & Products to Connect, Secure & Advance your Operations
Ethernet solutions for automotive & industrial IoT.
As manufacturers pursue to the full potential of IIoT, traditional industrial networks are being upgraded to deal with increasing demand for speed, availability, reliability and ICS Network Security.
Outfitting networks for IIoT applications with managed industrial Ethernet switches is central to maximizing network performance and operational reliability. Hirschmann Ethernet Switches and Software solutions enable secure future-forward networks.
Robust, Industry-Compatible Networking Products
- Advanced security mechanisms such as wire-speed access control lists, automatic denial-of-service prevention & audit trail
- Redundancy protocols including 0-mins recovery times & advanced diagnostics for minimum network downtime
- Physical & virtual network segmentation
- Multi-protocol support (EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP)
- PoE-enabled options for maximum power applications
- Configurable & interchangeable Media modules to keep pace with evolving network needs
- Hardened, space-saving IP65/IP67 industrial designs withstand harsh conditions without performance impacts
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Layer 2 & Layer 3 ruggedized Managed DIN Rail Ethernet Switches engineered for reliable performance
Network Management Software
High-performance software enabling efficient mapping and supervision of industrial networks
Flexible device networking solutions for a wide range of industrial communication applications
Belden’s security devices deliver the functionality needed to implement these best practices and...
Automotive Manufacturer Retrofits Robots with LioN-Power I/O Modules
From the Blog
Nowadays, manufacturing businesses rely heavily on their automation, instrumentation and control data communications for industrial networking. When it comes to relaying signals between devices, machinery and the control system, there’s no margin...
Belden | 04.13.2016
As its name suggests, Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) cabling uses only one pair of wires to transmit data, as opposed to the two pair that have long been standard in the majority of Ethernet cabling in use worldwide.
Uwe Widmann | 07.09.2019
Consider your last home improvement project. If you had to pick between the following two options, which would you choose?Driving a car that could only transport half of your materialsDriving a car that could move all your materials in one load—all...