Fiber Connectivity Solutions
Build a Fiber Product Portfolio to Fit your Specific Project Requirements
Belden's fiber solutions are built for easy installation, to handle various density requirements and to support simple and on-demand scalability. Paired with our unmatched collaborative approach to service, Belden is right there with you: We'll help you build a fiber solution that meets the requirements of any project.
Fiber Optic Cabling & Connectivity Benefits:
- Belden’s extensive line of indoor and outdoor cable products is offered in tight buffer and loose tube designs.
- Highest-quality termination on the market with FX Fusion Splicer terminations
- Improved network performance with low-loss OM4 0.2 dB MPO & 0.15 LC connectors
- The ECX patch panel system offers installation flexibility with front and rear removable cassettes on all housings (1U, 2U, 4U) to simplify MAC work.
- Industry-leading low-loss MPO Trunks are the foundation of faster pre-terminated fiber connectivity
- Handle high amounts of fiber connections and add density to fiber without compromising on ease of use with the new DCX Optical Distribution Frame.
Select your System Density Requirements
Low to Mid Density
FiberExpress ECX LAN Fiber System
Belden's FiberExpress Enterprise Closet X® (FX ECX) Patch Panel system is perfect for all your low to mid density data center needs. This flexible solution is optimized for LAN environments, and provides an easy-to-deploy, efficient solution for installers. The family includes a complete line of housings, cassettes and frames.
Mid to High Density
FiberExpress UHD/Ultra Fiber System
Designed for fast, easy deployment of mid to high-density interconnects and cross-connects in Data Centers and LANs, the FiberExpress UHD (FX UHD) System provides superior port access and protection. Its intuitive, modular design can be installed in a top of rack, end of row or centralized environment.
Very High Density
DCX Optical Fiber Distribution Frame*
The DCX Optical Distribution Frame handles high amounts of fiber connections and allows you to add density to fiber without compromising on ease of use. It offers the highest per-square-foot fiber density available while maximizing signal integrity and usability in your ever-evolving data center. *Not Available in the USA.
Building a Fiber Playbook from the Control Room to the Data Center
Build a roadmap that lays out system requirements and practical solutions to help you visualize your target and what you need to achieve success.
From the Blog
3 Reasons Why Fiber is the First Choice to Support 5G Networks
It’s no secret that 5G will bring us faster speeds, better performance and more reliable service for our mobile devices. (For example, 5G will enable users to download a high-def film in under one second as opposed to the 10+ minutes it currently...
Ron Tellas | 02.07.2019
Meet OM5 Multimode Fiber
We first told you about wideband multimode fiber (WBMMF) back in October 2016, right after the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) decided on the nomenclature for wideband multimode...