DRAGON PTN with HiProvision Software & MPLS-TP Technology
The Hirschmann DRAGON PTN backbone network family, provisioned using operation administration maintenance (OAM) software HiProvision, offers resilient, packet-based MPLS-TP technology to guarantee bandwidth availability across large networks. Devices are offered in fully modular variants and can be configured as a completely redundant system through central switching modules and power supplies. Interoperability with Hirschmann switches ensures seamless redundancy across the network.
Features & Benefits
- Dedicated Bandwidth: MPLS-TP technology for different services and 50 ms protection switching
- Easy Configuration: HiProvision software handles large transmission networks
- High Network Availability: Industrial HiVision integration for backbone and access networks
- Integration of Legacy Systems: Ensured by a variety of interface modules and port types
- Stands Up to Harsh Conditions: Operating temperatures vary from -30 degrees C to +65 degrees C
HiProvisionThe HiProvision software allows a user to quickly and easily create, configure and deploy MPLS-TP tunnels and services. These tunnels and services ensure the DRAGON PTN nodes are able to reserve and allocate guaranteed bandwidth for critical endpoint devices and data flows between them.