Belden offers Crestron compatible cables designed for use in a wide range of AV and control applications and general purpose control and communication cable. Composite cable consisting of a 22 AWG stranded, twisted and shielded data pair and an 18 AWG stranded, twisted, and unshielded power pair overall jacketed NEC type CM or CMP and CEC type CMP FT4 & FT6. Non-plenum OEM offers support for AMX universal bus systems & plenum OEM for AMX/Crestron/Lutron systems.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient: Convenience of data (digital audio) and power in one cable
- Designed to Fit: Designed to fit Neutrik 10-pin XLR connectors NC10FXX-14-B
- Durable: Ruggedized and flexible for touring and staging – CMX-Outdoor rated
- High Capacity: Handles power up to 60A, 50V, 800W, higher than PoE+
- Multiple Options: Jackets are color-coded to match system installation manuals for easier installations