Hirschmann BOBCAT Next-Generation Managed Switches
With bandwidth and connected devices on the rise, manufacturers must maximize performance and security – while taking up less space. The Hirschmann BOBCAT Managed Switch, including high port count variants, offers more flexibility and interoperability to simplify maintenance and future-proof network operations. Its advanced security features, ruggedized design and real-time communication using TSN make the BOBCAT Switch a compact, yet powerful, networking solution for next-gen IIoT networks.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced Security: Including wire-speed access control lists and automatic denial-of-service prevention
- Precise Data Transmission: Simultaneously support multiple services on the network through TSN technology
- High-Port Density: Up to 24 ports within a compact housing to connect a growing number of network devices. SFP or copper uplink port options available.
- Future-Proof Design: Increased bandwidth and speed capabilities up to 2.5 Gigabits through adjustable SFPs without changing the appliance
- Maximum Power: Support up to 240 W across 8 PoE/PoE+ ports without load sharing to ensure high power output