System accessories for Hirschmann fiber interfaces offer practical and workable solutions that are perfectly adapted to the product in question, enabling easy assembly while ensuring secure power supply. The table below will help in narrowing your selection to find the right high-quality optical fiber cable modules for your systems.
|Compatibility||Mounting||Output Voltage / Current||Operating Temperature||Datasheet|
|Universal||DIN Rail||24V / 1.3A||−10°C to +70°C||RPS 30|
|24V / 3.4A||−25°C to +70°C||RPS 80 EEC|
|For Fiber Converters||Plug-in||5V / 2A||0°C to +40°C||PSW 5-20|
|DIN Rail Adapter||
Suitable for Fiber Converters:
OZDV 2451 P
SPIDER III Standard Line
- Configure up to eight ports, choosing from Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Save space and install quickly and easily with a compact design
- Reduce overall lifecycle costs with low power consumption
SPIDER III Premium Line
- Easily customize features through an intuitive USB interface
- Use in harsher environments, protected by an enhanced metal case
- Comply with more industry standards in hazardous locations, including process automation, transportation and marine applications
Download this white paper and learn about the vision of the Smart Factory.
Sign up to register your Hirschmann Switch to access warranties, technical bulletins and special promotions.