If network availability is your top priority, the Hirschmann OBR40 optical bypass relay is the perfect solution. Even if the power fails simultaneously on a number of switches, your network, with the exception of the directly affected applications, will continue to be available. The table below will help in narrowing your selection to find the right fiber optic relay for your systems.
|Universal||4||4 Optical||—||9/125 µm||Line||–40°C to +70°C||OBR40-9-LC|
|4||5 Optical||50/125 µm||—||Line||–30°C to +70°C||OBR40-50-LC|
|4||6 Optical||62,5/125 µm||—||Line||–30°C to +70°C||OBR40-62.5-LC|
SPIDER III Standard Line
- Configure up to eight ports, choosing from Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Save space and install quickly and easily with a compact design
- Reduce overall lifecycle costs with low power consumption
SPIDER III Premium Line
- Easily customize features through an intuitive USB interface
- Use in harsher environments, protected by an enhanced metal case
- Comply with more industry standards in hazardous locations, including process automation, transportation and marine applications
Download this white paper and learn about the vision of the Smart Factory.
Sign up to register your Hirschmann Switch to access warranties, technical bulletins and special promotions.