Hirschmann OptoQuick connectors for plastic fiber are easy to mount and provide a reliable connection. No risk of RF/EMI, no disturbance from ground potential and increased transmission distances. Optical transmission and reception elements are available in the OptoQuick range.
The table below will help in narrowing your selection to find the right high-quality OptoQuick devices for your systems.
|Universal||—||Yes||—||Black||Diode socket||OVKD 01|
|—||Yes||—||Grey||Diode socket||OVKD 01|
SPIDER III Standard Line
- Configure up to eight ports, choosing from Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Save space and install quickly and easily with a compact design
- Reduce overall lifecycle costs with low power consumption
SPIDER III Premium Line
- Easily customize features through an intuitive USB interface
- Use in harsher environments, protected by an enhanced metal case
- Comply with more industry standards in hazardous locations, including process automation, transportation and marine applications
Download this white paper and learn about the vision of the Smart Factory.
Sign up to register your Hirschmann Switch to access warranties, technical bulletins and special promotions.