DCX Housings are available in left-to-right and right-to-left cable flow configurations for optimized management. The housing have a front-access design with 12 trays that pull out for easy access to cables connected to the back of adapter frames and cassettes. Modular cassettes can be mixed on the same tray (Base-8, Base-12, Base-16 or Base-24), enabling easy and cost-effective migration and preventing density loss. See our new DCX Zero U Trays! Available in large or small cassettes, they come equipped with magnets to save valuable cabinet real estate.
Features & Benefits
- Highest Density: 4U housing with front-access design and capacity of 576 fiber terminations
- Space Saving: DCX Zero U Trays equipped with magnets to save valuable cabinet real estate
- Simplify Management: Full access around each connection for easy insertion and removal, and clear labelling options for easy port reference
- Futureproof Functionality: Supports migration from Base-12 to Base-8, Base-16 and Base-24 without infrastructure changes
- Enhance Signal Integrity: Cable bend radius control, patch cord management and strain relief built into the housing