Industrial Wireless Technology for Railway Systems
Onboard Wireless Solutions
In this White Paper:
- Wireless industrial Ethernet-based networks & global railway standards
- Customer expectations for onboard communication, information & entertainment services
- Fast, safe train configuration changes
- Real-time performance & diagnostic data
- Criteria & considerations for the successful integration of wireless technology
- Onboard wireless network design
“Wireless technology in industrial transportation settings can help meet customer demands while also delivering uncompromising safety and minimal downtime.”
“Reliability is key in the transportation industry and trains need fail-safe measures in place to keep their industrial network up and running.”
“To ensure passenger trains perform as expected, data collection and monitoring must occur across a range of onboard systems, and increasingly, the data flow does not stop there.”
“Industrial wireless products can play a major role in enhancing the safety of passengers and the security of the train’s network.”
Download the White Paper* to learn more about integrating wireless applications for high-speed trains, light rail systems and metro systems.
*Available in English, German, Spanish and Portuguese language.