Download the Case Study "Belden and Hirschmann Help Soccer Stadium Enhance Data Speed and Reliability"
This case study explains:
- The VfB Stuttgart sports club – based in Stuttgart, Germany – is the fifth largest sports club in Germany.
- To accommodate growing numbers of fans at events held nearly every weekend, the stadium needed to increase the reliability, speed and accuracy of the ticket collection process.
- To provide better control of the facility – especially the visitor entrance – VfB Stuttgart sought to upgrade its networking and communications infrastructure.
- Given the environmental conditions, the stadium determined it was necessary to switch from office-grade products to industrial-grade solutions.
- Learn why Belden was tapped by VfB Stuttgart to share its expertise and enable a more efficient, reliable and safe operation of the stadium.
Complete the form and download the case study. It is available in English and German.
You'll be on your way to knowing how to implement secure, flexible and uninterrupted industrial communication in stadiums.