Download the report: “SANS 2016 ICS State of ICS Security Survey”
This report explains:
- The ICS security recommendations of the SANS Institute, based on the survey results of 330 industrial organizations
- The increase in perceived threat levels to control systems from 2015 to 2016 and the top threat vectors of concern
- The control system components at greatest risk for compromise, according to respondents
- The state of high-level security policies and controls, including responsibilities, tools and budgets
- An update on IT/OT integration and the need for an IT/OT convergence security strategy
Complete the form and download the SANS ICS Security Survey report.
You'll be on your way to improving your ICS security knowledge and practices!