Today’s organizations are filled with digital natives who expect more from their IT environments. There is a direct correlation between real-world competitive advantage and what the data center can deliver.
Supporting a data center with built-in, required resiliency while being cost efficient, flexible, and scalable isn’t easy. New data center components require administrators to closely examine energy usage, how cooling and airflow are delivered, and where efficiency can seamlessly be built in. Data center operations managers have to keep an eye on metrics while they deliver on service level agreements. At the same time, IT teams ask them for flexible power/cooling while management consistently wants to reduce CapEx [Capital Expense] and OpEx [Operating Expense] costs.
In this webinar, join Data Center Knowledge contributor and industry influencer Bill Kleyman and Belden’s expert on the topic, Dan Bodenski, to learn about key trends impacting the modern data center, the evolution of digital solutions within the data center, how energy and cooling are used today, and where you can leverage powerful new technologies and tools to delivery unparalleled efficiency. Attendees will learn about:
• Key considerations for density and airflow management
• The cost of cooling and how/where energy is used
• How Green Grid’s Performance Indicator Tool can help data center managers find a balance
• Real-life examples of how to use the Performance Indicator Tool
• How CFD can fully utilize Performance Indicator results