Download the white paper: “Taking the Mystery out of 600V Ethernet Applications”
This white paper explains:
- Why factory automation and control networks must conform to U.S. national safety standards
- The importance of electrical safety when installing 600V Ethernet cable
- NFPA 79 versus NEC regulations and their implications for all cable signal types
- Correlating 600V ratings to real world applications
- An example 600V cable tray with allowed cable types
Complete the form and download the white paper.
You'll be on your way to improving your understanding of code-compliant Ethernet systems!
Peter Cox brings 29 years of experience in the industrial automation and process control fields to his role as director of industrial projects for Belden's industrial cable business.
His experience with automation networks goes back to 1988, when he participated in the test of the first VFD cables developed with a major drive manufacturer.
With a background in engineering, sales and project management, and a degree in mechanical engineering, Peter's cabling recommendations are both practical and sound.