Download the white paper: “The Case for Specifying Industrial Ethernet Cable for Harsh Environments”
This white paper explains:
- The risks, priorities and true cost of signal transmission failures for industrial Ethernet network infrastructure
- The applications and environments where industrial-grade cable delivers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over office-grade cable
- A detailed comparison of office-grade versus industrial-grade cable components
- The environmental factors to evaluate when determining Ethernet cable requirements
- How to select the right industrial-grade Ethernet cable, including whether it should be copper or fiber
Complete the form and download the white paper.
You'll be on your way to knowing how to specify the right Industrial Ethernet cable for your applications!
From the white paper: