Download the white paper: “Cyber Security in Electrical Substations”
This white paper explains:
- The breakdown of vulnerability types for industrial control systems
- Belden’s five levels of security and examples of each
- How to implement cyber security in a substation
- Example security zones for a substation
- The need for ongoing vigilance to keep systems secure
Complete the form and download the white paper.
You'll be on your way to improving your knowledge of cyber security for electrical substations!
Germán Fernández has 15 years of experience in the electric power industry with particular expertise in industrial Ethernet networking and telecommunications technologies.
He has worked in business development and sales management for automation equipment manufacturers and has managed power projects worldwide while with a system integrator.
Mr. Fernández brings a strong customer focus to his role in vertical marketing for the power utility industry at Belden.