Download the Application Note: Parallel Redundancy Requires Fewer Units
This white paper explains:
- Time-savings: quick and easy network commissioning, troubleshooting and management.
- Zero downtime: thanks to Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP).
- Ease of maintenance: remote access and mobile monitoring capability with SNMP and PROFINET IO diagnostics.
- Improved security: reduced risk of data theft and possible network failures.
- High-data transfer: fast Ethernet and high bandwidth.
- Maximum reliability: industrial Ethernet combined with the flexibility of WLAN.
Complete the form to the right and download the Application Note.