Secure, Reliable and Manageable Networking Solutions for Water & Wastewater
Ensuring Reliable Signal Transmission in Harsh Environments
Whether it’s the Ethernet cross-facility IT/OT backbone or connecting variable frequency motor drives or IIoT devices, cabling and connectivity solutions in the industrial environment must be reliable and designed to withstand harsh conditions and extended use in tough, demanding applications. For more than 110 years, Belden has been the leading manufacturer of rugged cable and connectivity solutions for the industrial world. No other manufacturer has the breadth of product and experience when it comes to industrial cable and connectivity solutions.
- Industrial category 6A, 6, 5e and single pair cables and cordsets for all things industrial Ethernet with 100% shield coverage for improved protection and bonded-pair construction for durability and installable performance
- Heavy-duty and tactical singlemode and multimode fiber optic cables in a variety of fiber counts for use in industrial inter-building and outside plant duct, aerial and direct burial applications
- Full range of traditional fieldbus, coaxial, twinax, single and multi-conductor and paired cables for VFD, hook-up and lead, automation, instrumentation, power, control, audio, security and life-safety applications
- Wide range of armoring, insulation and jacket technologies for indoor and outdoor environments with temperature, moisture, sunlight, abrasion and chemical resistance and high-flex and power-limited options
- Industrial Ethernet, fieldbus and valve connectors with a variety of interface options, including RJ45, M-series and DeviceNet
- Passive patch panels, distribution boxes and Ethernet, fieldbus and modular I/O systems for fast, easy connection of field devices
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & security products designed to work together for maximum performance, uptime & security.
Industrial Ethernet Cable & Connectivity Solutions
Belden offers a wide range of high quality, high reliability DataTuff Industrial Ethernet and fiber cables, connectors, tools and accessories.
From the Blog
Commercial vs. Industrial Cables: 9 Essential Tests
Nowadays, manufacturing businesses rely heavily on their automation, instrumentation and control data communications for industrial networking. When it comes to relaying signals between devices, machinery and the control system, there’s no margin...
Belden | 04.13.2016
Tips for Selecting Industrial Ethernet Cable & Connectors
As industrial Ethernet is increasingly adopted, the purchasing of Ethernet network components often falls to electrical or installation contractors. If you are one of these people in charge of Ethernet cabling for an industrial application, you may...
Belden | 05.22.2013
Direct-Burial Cable: Your Questions Answered
When it comes to burying cable underground—and ensuring continued performance despite the obstacles it may encounter—you have a few questions to consider. Do you want to install conduit? Is moisture a concern? Is the cable running across long...