Solutions to Keep Data Flowing in Oil & Gas Production Environments
Network Visibility & Monitoring Solutions
As the oil and gas industry moves toward digital, Industry 4.0, IIoT and internet protocols, opportunities for cyberattacks and threats also increase. A multilayered and nuanced cybersecurity solution designed to fit your existing infrastructure can help prevent attacks, monitor for potential threats and control access so you can focus on safety and production—and not worry about downtime.
Belden’s cybersecurity, network visibility and monitoring solutions are designed to let you see what is on your network, how it is working, what is happening in real time and what might stand in the way of high performance.
- Our integrated portfolio of integrity control, policy management, vulnerability assessment & log intelligence is highly automated to reduce time spent fighting audit fires.
- Discover & profile all assets on your network and get immediate security alerts for quick resolution.
- Monitor network nodes using iOS or Android mobile devices from any location via WLAN, Ethernet or cellular.
- Efficiently achieve & maintain compliance through automated controls that continuously monitor and report on suspicious conditions.
- Broadest library of built-in templates covering the standards, security policies & regulatory requirements oil & gas.
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Hirschmann Network Management Software
High-performance software enabling efficient mapping and supervision of industrial networks
Achieving Successful IT/OT Network Convergence
Converged networks give us the ability to selectively share data. Thus, we are seeing the emergence of what has become known as the convergence of IT and OT.
Market Dynamics Facing Process Automation
Protecting process automation systems from cyberattacks has never been more important. The inability to operate or the physical destruction of infrastructure would have devastating impacts on the economy and/or public safety.
From the Blog
Today’s oil and gas operators are moving decisively to capitalize on the innovations driven by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). Benefiting from these networking opportunities means real-time remote monitoring of wellheads. This gives...
David Deitz | 08.20.2019
2017 is expected to be an improved year for oil and gas. Reports show the industry is expanding, jobs are growing and drilling permits have doubled. This leads many to believe that over the next quarter, the market will rebound from several years of...
Ryan Rouse | 05.17.2017
Bringing together two disparate ways of working is never easy. It can be an uncomfortable process as people learn to stretch beyond their comfort zones and think in new ways. This especially applies to the merging of IT and OT, which is happening...