Audio Video Solutions for Broadcasters
Designed to support HDBaseT, HDMI & IEEE AVB, Belden Audio Video products are designed for commercial audio distribution, video display, automation & lighting control.
You want your broadcast performance to stand out—for all the right reasons. Downtime, delays and distortion have immediate, far-reaching results. Reliable audio and video cable solutions help you achieve absolute signal integrity and 100% uptime, no matter the conditions.
Belden’s audio and video cable solutions support fast, easy assembly and maintenance while ensuring long transmission distances in all weather conditions. Drag these cables below roads, above trees, around a stadium or off and on the stage every week—they’re ready for anything.
- AV cable solutions designed to work indoors or outdoors to go wherever you need in order to capture live & recorded broadcasts
- Belden has everything you need to create an intelligent infrastructure to support audio and video, from microphone and digital audio cables to video cables that support high-definition and 4K camera content
- Specialized audio & video cables available for specific venue or production requirements
- AV cable solutions for analog, digital, fiber transport or IP-based system integration
- AV products to support LEED certification
Ready to Start a Project?
Products designed to work together for optimal performance & a seamless deployment workflow.
Full line of 4K UHD Coax Cables for 12G-SDI delivers unparalleled high-definition performance.
Digital Audio Cable
Cables for professional recording, sound system installations and multi-channel audio applications
Ideal for high-definition (HD) cameras with the ability to multiplex audio and video signals
To complement our broadcast cable portfolio, Belden manufactures a variety of ruggedized...
SMPTE Camera Assemblies
Available as finished assemblies & bulk cable, Belden offers a broad range of SMPTE 311M products...
High-performance analog & digital microphone cables designed for constant handling & use, as well as...
From the Blog
What’s Driving the Need for Fiber in Broadcasting?
Broadcasting is beginning to rely on fiber for dependable, always-on wired and wireless connectivity. Why? Because of fiber’s ability to provide fast download and upload speeds, maintain signal strength over long distances and ensure less wait time...