Secure, Reliable and Manageable Networking Solutions for Water & Wastewater
Reduces Response Time & Facilitates Maintenance
Industrial networks can be expansive to support a variety of processing areas and thousands of devices collecting data and ensuring proper control at various remote locations. Programming, diagnosing and troubleshooting remote PLCs and other network devices demand Belden’s innovative and flexible remote access hardware and software solutions that mean more efficient, productive staff and less network downtime.
- Intuitive cloud-based or open-sourced (OpenVPN or IPSec) secure, on-demand access to remote devices
- Enables use of existing SCADA infrastructure and diagnostic tools, just as if you were onsite
- Simple set-up and ease of use technology from any Windows-based PC with no complex programming
- Eliminates the complexity of configuring traditional VPNs and the need for multiple IP addresses
- Scalable to support growth of IIoT devices and advanced technologies like predictive maintenance
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & security products designed to work together for maximum performance, uptime & security.
Explore Secure Remote Access (SRA) Solutions
DIN Rail & Compact
Layer 2 & Layer 3 ruggedized Managed DIN Rail & Compact Ethernet Switches engineered for reliable...
Offers high-speed wireless connectivity and secure remote access to meet the needs of an IIoT world.
Maximum Mobility, Remote Access and Network Availability
For fast and stable wireless connections in water/wastewater environments, Belden's industrial wireless family of product solutions include a broad portfolio of cellular routers, access points/clients, WLAN controller and antennas that work seamlessly together.
From the Blog
What is Network Air-gapping?
What is Air-gapping? An air-gapped network is one that is physically isolated and is NOT connected to any other network. The only way data can be transferred into an air-gapped network is by physically inserting some sort of removable media, such as...
Gary DiFazio | 09.17.2019
Managed vs. Unmanaged Switches: Are They Really that Different?
When it comes to the inner workings of your wired industrial network, switches act as building blocks: They connect your devices over the network so they can transmit data to the right places.