Category 6A Cable
Our Category 6A Copper Cable offers a wide range of options for your CAT 6A network. Some options that are available include small diameter, snake, industrial, non-bonded, and patented Bonded-Pair. The 10GXS Cable is the industry’s gold standard for performance, while, Belden's newest cable, 10GXW, is the industry’s smallest-diameter Category 6A cable designed for smart building and multi-gigabit applications with performance optimized for in-building wireless networks.
Features & Benefits
- Reliable network performance: Designed for mission-critical situations that require constant uptime
- Best-in-class system noise immunity: Achieved through outstanding cable balance, is less susceptible to RFI/EMI in noisy environments
- Reduce installation time and costs: 10GXW is the smallest and lightest horizontal Category 6A cable available
- Unparalleled performance: Full 100m channel length under 100W PoE load without derating up to 60°C using 10GXS cables
- Designed to Last: Higher pulling tensions and tighter bend radii offered by Bonded-Pair Cables