Belong. Believe. Be You. Belden
Start your career in EMEA
We offer motivated people a place and opportunities to make a difference.
Practical experience during your studies
From lecture halls to the professional world—It’s always exciting to see theory applied in practice. Belden is the perfect place to link your theoretical knowledge with valuable practical experience in an environment that celebrates individual differences, breakthrough innovation, and exciting challenges. We offer students many opportunities in the EMEA region including internships, practice-oriented theses, working student opportunities or holiday jobs.
EMEA internship program
Do you want to make today's ideas possible tomorrow? If so, you've come to the right place. The EMEA Internship Program offers ambitious and pro-active students the opportunity to gain an understanding and exciting insight into our business and the role our innovative technologies play in protecting and connecting organizations across a variety of markets and geographies.
As an Intern at Belden you have the opportunity to:
- Learn by taking on challenging projects designed to build your problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Grow through a mentorship with a Belden business leaders.
- Gain hands-on experience while developing solutions to real-world problems.
- Connect and create lasting relationships while expanding your professional network.
As part of your study program or on a voluntary basis, the EMEA Internship Program offers students two possible start dates per year—February/March and September/October. Internship durations depend on university regulations and student availability. Typically, internships run for three or six months.
We offer various internship tracks across the EMEA region:
- Research & Development
- Operations/Supply Chain/Procurement
Learn more about our open internship positions. If you are interested in our EMEA Internship Program and do not see a suitable position on our Careers Page, please send an Email to email@example.com.
Are you nearing the end of your studies and looking for a future-oriented topic for your bachelor or master thesis?
As a company that drives innovation, Belden offers opportunities to directly contribute to exciting and challenging projects as part of your thesis. We provide interesting and relevant topics, the implementation framework and assign an individual supervisor to mentor and guide your work. You will benefit from the expertise of Belden and get the chance to expand your own network at an early stage of your career.
Priority Areas of Study
These following thesis areas are of particular interested based on our business.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plastics Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Automation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Economics/Business Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Commercial Operations
- Operations Management
- Human Resources
Learn more about open internship positions. If you are interested in writing your thesis with us and do not see a suitable opportunity on our Careers Page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Belden, you have the opportunity to gain valuable experience as a working student across various study areas and locations during your studies or while on breaks.
As a working student, you will be assigned to a specialist department or take on a small area of responsibility independently. Depending on how much freedom your studies give you, we will jointly determine your weekly working hours up to a maximum of 20 hours/week (depending on local regulations). Ideally, you have already completed an internship in a comparable area before the working student job and already have some basic knowledge.
Find working student opportunities within Belden.
Are you looking for holiday or summer jobs?
Belden, together with its Hirschmann and Lumberg Automation brands, is looking for motivated individuals to support our production, logistics and shipping departments in Neckartenzlingen (Germany) during the months of July, August and September.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assembling, testing and packing of various network equipment
- Packing of various finished devices
- Packing of assembled printed circuit boards
- Goods receipt booking with mobile devices
- Assist in the storage and transfer of various materials
- Assistance with production supply
- Preparation of shipping documents
- Execution of forwarding declarations
- Assistance with transport planning
- Student enrolled student at a college or university
- Ability to work work independently
- Strong customer-orientation
- Able to work alternating shifts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible and reliable
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com.