Joseph C. Belden Innovation Award
Submission deadline: March 18, 2024
Joseph C. Belden was an innovator. His patents and the company he founded in 1902 were a key part of the burgeoning telecommunications industry. Today, more than 120 years later, Belden continues that legacy of innovation by providing high-reliability network infrastructure and digitization solutions globally across a family of brands. To honor that spirit, we are excited to foster the next generation of innovative technologies through the Joseph C. Belden Innovation Award.
About the award
The Joseph C. Belden Innovation Award is a distinction that will shine the spotlight on the innovations that are powering the future in industries such as healthcare, manufacturing and telecommunications. The award will raise the profile of innovative companies through promotion and marketing as well as the opportunity to make invaluable industry connections.
Winners and finalists will receive benefits such as:
- Networking opportunities with fellow innovators, industry experts, Belden executives, customers and partners
- Attendance at a June 2024 Belden event highlighting innovation
- Additional co-marketing opportunities to be determined based on applicable markets and use cases
- Promotional campaign featuring video, social media, and press release (winner only)
- Company Size: Small and medium-sized companies with less than $500 million in revenue are invited to submit entries.
- Availability: Submitted products must have been made available for sale on or after July 1, 2022.
- Implementation Success: The product must be implemented in at least one customer application. The entry form will require testimonials from customers who can attest to the value and benefit of your innovation.
- Market(s) Served: Eligible products or technologies should support digital transformation, network infrastructure, data analytics, connectivity or a related application in one or more of Belden’s key markets, such as manufacturing, mass transit, intelligent traffic systems, material handling, energy, healthcare, hospitality, telecommunications or higher education.
Award nominations are now open, and the submission deadline is March 18, 2024. Nominations will be reviewed by a panel of industry judges under NDA. Finalists will be announced in May and invited to attend an event highlighting innovation as a Belden guest in June 2024. The winner will be announced at the event.
Visit the official award site to receive more information about the program and begin your entry.