Access Control Cable
Belden Access Control Composite Cables are a cost-effective security solution including labor savings and easy-identification features for a new level of ease and convenience to any installation. NEW Generation CPR rated Access Control Cables are now available with a high-flame rating feature for enhanced safety, meeting North American and European fire safety regulations.
Features & Benefits
- Overall Jacket Not Required: Individual cables affixed to a center spline with patented Banana Peel construction
- Color-Coded by Application: Each cable component is color-coded with the application printed on the jacket
- Reduced Lead Times: Large product choice including spline, AWG and shielding options
- Labor Savings: Up to 31% installation time savings due to easy jacket removal.
- High flame rating meeting both North American and European construction fire safety regulations - now available in Euroclass CPR, Cca and Dca