Hybrid Copper-Fiber Cable
FiberExpress (FX) Hybrid Copper-Fiber Cables allow one cable to offer the advantages of DC power and fiber, safely delivering both over long distances to remote locations where standard power is unavailable or too costly to install. Various cable constructions within the portfolio offer unlimited application flexibility, including indoor and indoor/outdoor 2 mm breakout cables, LSZH in AIA and non-armored versions, and AIA indoor/outdoor 2 mm/3 mm breakout and distribution plenum cables.
Features & Benefits
- Power and Data for Low-Voltage Applications: Hybrid cables supply power and data to communications and security devices (cameras, sensors, wireless access points, phones, monitors, etc.)
- Easy Ordering and Cable Identification: SmartPart numbers allow tailored products with specific conductor, fiber strand, color and length requirements
- Reduce Labor Costs and Time: Installers only need to pull a single cable vs. two cables
- Less Inventory to Stock: Hybrid construction reduces inventory by requiring you to stock and manage one cable vs. two cables
- Flexible Applications: Can be used for indoor (plenum and riser) and indoor/outdoor (plenum and riser) applications