Belden's Mil-Spec Cables are engineered for compliance with U.S. military standards to ensure adherence to strict reliability and compatibility requirements. Backed by a 10-year, no-cost warranty, these cables are built to withstand even the harshest environments ensuring your system’s up-time for years to come in applications ranging from battlefields and Navy ships to jet fighters.
Features & Benefits
- Signal Integrity: Braid shields provide structural integrity, flexibility and low DC resistance while preventing outside noise from affecting the signal
- Rugged Construction: Superior physical toughness for consistent signal transmission in extreme environmental conditions
- Reliability: Good electrical characteristics for reliable signal transmission
- Increased Flexibility: Finely stranded conductors offer increased flexibility during installation
- Broad Portfolio: Wide range of AWG sizes, conductor types and counts for easy specification and design