Belden offers clean, simple, and lightweight Wall-Mount Panels within its DCX, FiberExpress (FX) UHD and ECX ecosystems. The versatile DCX Zero-U wall-mounting devices hold DCX cassettes and adapter frames and can be mounted under standard cable basket trays. The FX UHD and ECX modular platform of panels can be stacked vertically to create an interconnect while the patching spaces can be combined in a horizontal configuration for a cross connect. The main service area is lockable and separated from the patching space compartment, making it ideal for MDUs and passive optical LANs.
Features & Benefits
- DCX Installation Flexibility: the DCX Wall-Mount offers versatile mounting for DCX cassettes and adapter frames; Equipped with magnets to attach to any metal surface or stack for multiple cassettes
- ECX Installation Flexibility: ECX Wall-Mounts and Single-Cassette Holder allow rack and floor space to be preserved by wall mounting or DIN Rail
- Various configurations: The DCX wall-mount comes in small size for one cassette and one keystone jack or large for two cassettes and two keystone jacks
- Fast, Comfortable Installation: the ECX Wall-Mount features a patent-pending, removeable swing-out cassette rail assembly with unprecedented port access, making fiber easier-than-ever to install, manage, and maintain
- Easy to Use & Prevents Unauthorized Access: Has an integrated slack and patch cord management and a lockable main compartment that controls tampering