Hybrid Copper-Fiber Cable
FiberExpress (FX) Hybrid Copper-Fiber Cables allow end-users to take advantage of DC power and fiber in one cable to safely deliver low-voltage power and data over long distances to remote locations where standard power is unavailable or too costly to install. The latest additions to the Hybrid Copper-Fiber Cable line, are the indoor and indoor/outdoor 2 mm breakout cables, LSZH in AIA and non-armor versions, and AIA indoor/outdoor 2 mm/3 mm breakout or distribution plenum cables.
Features & Benefits
- Power and Data for Low Voltage Applications: Hybrid cables allow customers to bring like security (cameras, sensors, wireless access points, phones, monitors, etc.)
- Easy ordering and cable identification with smart part number; allows for tailored products with specific conductor, fiber strand, color or length requirements
- Reduce Labor Costs and Installation Time: You only need to pull a single cable vs. two cables
- Less Inventory to Stock: Hybrid construction means that you can reduce your inventory by stocking and managing one cable vs. two
- Flexible Applications: Can be used for indoor (plenum and riser), indoor/outdoor (plenum and riser) applications