Peer Insights into Industrial Edge Solutions
Capturing and making operational data more broadly available in industrial operations is critical to enabling digital transformation strategies. By utilizing industrial edge solutions to run and manage critical workloads, companies can reap the benefits of new use cases without introducing disproportionate risk, complexity, or cost.
Download this InfoBrief paper from Jonathan Lang, Research Manager, Worldwide IT/OT Convergence Strategies, IDC and Jennifer Cooke, Research Director, Edge Trends & Strategies, IDC to learn more about:
- Use Cases and Capabilities Required for Transformation Strategies
- The Benefits of Industrial Edge Solutions
- The Hardware Best Suited for Industrial Edge Solutions
- How Companies Approach Industrial Edge Strategies
- What to Look For in Industrial Edge Solutions
- Advice from Peers on Choosing an Industrial Edge Solution Provider
Complete the form below to download the white paper.