Solutions to Keep Data Flowing in Oil & Gas Production Environments
Growing populations and increased energy needs rely on your oil and gas production. Industrial cable and connectivity are the lifeblood of onshore and offshore production in upstream, midstream and downstream applications.
Our demanding quality control ensures that all industrial-grade solutions pass stringent tests so you know they are built to perform. From indoor cabling to outside plant fiber and copper systems, Belden’s plant-wide solutions translate to maximum reliability, density and uptime in the settings that count on it most. We’ll help you futureproof your environment and prepare for scaling so that—when you’re ready—you can move toward automation and IIoT to save time and money.
- Industrial CAT 5e, 6/6A & single-pair cables/cordsets for all things Industrial Ethernet. 100% shield coverage offers improved protection, bonded pair construction maintains durability & installable performance.
- Heavy-duty & tactical single-mode/multimode fiber cables in a variety of fiber counts for industrial inter-building & outside plant duct, aerial & direct-burial applications.
- End-to-end system solutions for total automation, interoperability & communication.
- Engineering & technical consulting teams solve issues across various platforms and vendors, keeping networks up & running 24/7/365.
- Belden involvement in industry standard committees for expertise on emerging technologies to prepare for what's ahead.
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Industrial Ethernet Cable
Designed for industrial applications, rely on DataTuff Industrial Ethernet Cables
Delivers superior electrical performance and reliability, even in the most demanding industrial...
MarineTuff Offshore and Marine Cable Solutions
Whether you are handling oil, natural gas or petrochemicals, working onshore or offshore, Belden’s cable, connectivity and networking solutions will solve your toughest problems.
Single Pair Ethernet in the Industrial Field
Single Pair Ethernet, in combination with Time-Sensitive Networking and Power over Data Lines, enables an end-to-end Ethernet network from the sensor to the cloud. Used anywhere space is limited and the weight of cables and components plays a major...
From the Blog
From subsea drilling 6,000 feet below the surface to pipelines that cross many landscapes to intense refining processes, the range of conditions for oil and gas installations is very broad. As a design engineer, you may be involved with many types...
Peter Cox | 08.06.2014
Vibration and noise are common in industrial environments like manufacturing and rail transport. The rumble of assembly lines can interrupt data transmission and connectors can be jarred loose. Think about how much vibration occurs as a rail car...
Jeremy Friedmar | 10.25.2019
Nowadays, manufacturing businesses rely heavily on their automation, instrumentation and control data communications for industrial networking. When it comes to relaying signals between devices, machinery and the control system, there’s no margin...