Solutions to Keep Data Flowing in Oil & Gas Production Environments
Managed Industrial Ethernet Solutions
As efficient data acquisition and networking become the key to improving control and management across industrial networks, oil and gas production facilities are rapidly implementing SCADA networks via more reliable, cost-effective Ethernet communications.
Belden’s solutions help oil and gas production environments keep pace with changing IIoT technology for improved safety, better supply chain management, improved maintenance and increased revenue.
- Flexible, scalable and easy-to-commission hardened rack-mount & DIN rail Industrial Ethernet switches support increasing network complexity, bandwidth and speed at cost-effective price points.
- Variety of mounting options, port counts & protocols to bridge the gap between legacy and advanced networks from the backbone to the edge to allow for transition at your own pace.
- Our comprehensive security features, VLAN capabilities, advanced TSN & redundancy protocols align with the latest IEEE, IEC & NERC standards.
- Belden’s expert oil & gas consultants & preferred partner network provide a single point of contact to streamline your products: design, commissioning, project management, auditing/assessment & pre/post-installation support.
- Unparalleled end-to-end data & control communications solutions to meet the specific demands of oil, natural gas & petrochemical environments.
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Ruggedized managed Ethernet switches engineered for reliable performance in industrial environments
Belden offers a broad portfolio of ruggedized managed Ethernet switches that are engineered for...
Layer 2 & Layer 3 ruggedized Managed DIN Rail Ethernet Switches engineered for reliable performance
The Case for Specifying Industrial Ethernet Cable for Harsh Environments
Given many network performance problems are due to failure at the physical media layer – it is critical to ensure that components are designed and constructed to withstand the operational and environmental stressors to which they are subjected.
From the Blog
As its name suggests, Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) cabling uses only one pair of wires to transmit data, as opposed to the two pair that have long been standard in the majority of Ethernet cabling in use worldwide.
Uwe Widmann | 07.09.2019
Recently we introduced a new industrial Ethernet cable to the market with a techy name, "DataTuff TC Cat 5e Cord Sets for 600V Cable Trays". While I am not a fan of the name, I am impressed with what this puppy can do. If your application is in...
Belden | 11.20.2013
If you follow new trends and technologies, you’ve likely been hearing a lot about time sensitive networking (TSN). But, since it’s a relatively new technology, have you been wondering, “what is TSN?” and “why does it matter to my company?”