Secure, Reliable Networking Solutions for Rail Systems
Improving Productivity, Security & Operational Reliability
As transit networks become larger and more complex with increasing numbers of switches and devices, the importance of efficient centralized network mapping and supervision is paramount. Belden network visibility and monitoring solutions improve productivity, security and uptime by letting you visualize the status of your network and gain the insight you need to quickly locate problems and make informed decisions.
- Easily discover, map & configure network switches & devices in any size network, including SNMP-enabled devices from any manufacturer
- Monitor network nodes using iOS or Android-enabled mobile devices from any location via WLAN, Ethernet or cellular connections
- Innovative graphical user interface enables color-coding network conditions & provides vital dashboard information at-a-glance or in-depth visibility into every connected device, including unmanaged switches at the edge
- Improves overall security through user roles, customized alerts, lockdown capabilities & event history
- Hirschmann Annual Maintenance Plan provides cost-effective updates & cost control for effective budgeting
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Explore Network Visibility & Monitoring Solutions
Network Management Software
High-performance software enabling efficient mapping and supervision of industrial networks
From the Blog
Previously we looked at the question of 'Why are PLCs so insecure?' Today we are going to come at SCADA security from another angle, which is 'Why is securing Industrial Networks different than securing IT Networks?' We will also look at three ways...
Belden | 11.05.2012
Improving upon your IP network security is vitally important, especially considering that many of today's industrial networks use Ethernet alongside legacy protocols that were designed long before security was a main goal, such as with TCP/IP...
Tobias Heer | 11.01.2017
What is Air-gapping? An air-gapped network is one that is physically isolated and is NOT connected to any other network. The only way data can be transferred into an air-gapped network is by physically inserting some sort of removable media, such as...