Secure, Reliable and Manageable Networking Solutions for Water & Wastewater
Delivering Networking Capabilities Over Extended Distances
Processing facilities often encompass diverse assets located across expansive, rugged areas. Wireless systems have become increasingly vital to monitoring and control devices in these remote, difficult-to-reach areas, providing deeper operational insights through distributed telemetry, while extending the life of existing SCADA networks in a growing IIoT world. However, security for these critical applications remains a number one concern.
Belden industrial wireless LAN solutions are the answer for fast, stable and secure wireless IIoT, machine-to-machine (M2M) and distributed edge device communication in harsh industrial environments. These solutions ease network expansion without the need for costly wired infrastructure, while improving operator safety and efficiency by eliminating the need to travel to remote locations, optimizing predictive maintenance through remote diagnostics and enhancing overall reliability.
- Comprehensive high-speed 4G/LTE family of ruggedized cellular routers and gateways compatible with specified cellular spectrum frequencies around the globe
- WLAN short-to-long range access points that meet the latest IEEE 802.11 standards for reliable, high-speed wireless communications
- Web-based interfaces and embedded GPS option for location tracking and remote configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting from a centralized location
- Wireless I/O radio modules for replicating digital and analog process signals to remote I/O SCADA devices
- Enhanced security functionality with secure VPN tunneling, AES encryption and the latest WEP/WPS security protocols for user authentication
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & security products designed to work together for maximum performance, uptime & security.
Explore solutions to address security vulnerabilities in the data center.
Maximum Mobility, Remote Access and Network Availability
For fast and stable wireless connections in water/wastewater environments, Belden's industrial wireless family of product solutions include a broad portfolio of cellular routers, access points/clients, WLAN controller and antennas that work seamlessly together.
From the Blog
Wireless Ethernet technology can be an extremely powerful tool for both the IT and OT environments—it makes it possible to successfully incorporate areas into the network that would otherwise remain silent. Whether it’s linking remote locations...
Bernhard Wiegel | 05.30.2018
Bringing together two disparate ways of working is never easy. It can be an uncomfortable process as people learn to stretch beyond their comfort zones and think in new ways. This especially applies to the merging of IT and OT, which is happening...
Belden | 06.24.2020
Many of our partners and customers are investing in themselves and their organizations by expanding their industry knowledge. Belden is here to help! We have gathered a list of industrial-focused webinars that are available on-demand for free.