Belden's Multi-Loose Tube (MLT) Cables are ideal for indoor/outdoor applications, including use in conduit, direct burial, lashed aerial and trunking. Their designs utilize 250 µm, ranging in fiber counts from 2 to 288. Standard offerings include plenum, riser and outside plant (OS) ratings with the option of aluminum interlocked armor or steel corrugated armor.
Features & Benefits
- Application Flexibility: Select constructions meet Oil Res I & II ratings, perform at low temperature down to -55°C, and meet ABS approvals for marine applications
- Easy Installation: All-dielectric designs eliminate the need for grounding
- Greater Efficiency: Save space and enable easier installation with multi-fibers per tube
- Reduce Labor Costs: 250 µm fiber design facilitates mass fusion splicing
- Ruggedized Options: Aluminum interlocked and steel corrugated armor offerings remove the need for conduit and increase crush resistance