Hirschmann Managed OCTOPUS Full Gigabit Ethernet IP67/IP65 Switches
For the most demanding applications, these switches are an evolutionary step in meeting real-time data demands with high-speed connections in industrial spaces. Featuring maximized network performance with full Gigabit Ethernet options on up to 24 Gigabit ports (X-code). The OCTOPUS Full Gigabit Ethernet Switches offer IP65/67 waterproof and dust-tight protection as well as ratings for on-board rail, fire protection in trains, railway line use, ship use and road vehicle use.
Features & Benefits
- Low Profile: Enclosed in an L-shaped housing that reduces space for cabling and maximizes bandwidth
- Network Reliability: Complete with IP67/IP65 ratings regarding mechanical stress, humidity, dirt, dust, shock and vibrations
- Range of Options: Models available that support Profinet, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP protocols, also available with Layer 3/routing
- Approved for Transportation Use: Meets application-specific regulations like EN 50155 for use in railway vehicles, along railway lines, for fire protection in trains and road vehicles
- Power: Options for 120 W Power over Ethernet with optional PoE supply and choice of AC and/or DC power inputs