HiOS Switch Software
The HiOS software from Hirschmann increases the performance of its industrial Ethernet switches. Complete with an embedded OPC UA (Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture) server, the software provides a brand agnostic and future-proof solution as industrial automation moves towards industry 4.0. As with Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) capabilities and configuration templates, manufacturers can easily and cost-effectively transmit critical and non-critical data on the same network.
Features & Benefits
- Future Proof: Built-in OPC UA server provides a brand-agnostic communication bridge between all levels of the automation architecture
- Security: Comprehensive security functionality to help you secure your networks
- Integrated into macmon NAC: effective and flexible control over access to your network
- Deterministic Communication: TSN functionality for RSPE 35/37 and BOBCAT products, as well as OCTOPUS II devices with FPGA
- IT/OT Convergence: Office and industrial management protocols to facilitate the integration of IT and OT networks