Fiber DC Cassettes & Frames
DCX adapter frames and cassettes can be assembled using a variety of sizes such as two (Base-24), four (Base-12), or six (Base-8) cassettes per housing tray. They are compatible with the DCX housings. The FiberExpress Ultra High-Density (FX UHD) Cassettes and Frames support up to 72 LC Duplex or MPO ports per 19” rack unit. FiberExpress Ultra (FX Ultra) provides a medium density solution for data center cross-connects. The Cassette family includes Pre-terminated, Splice, Splitter, TAP and Optimizer Cassettes. The Frames family covers all connector types including MPO Type A, LC Duplex, SC Duplex, SC Simplex, ST and Copper RJ45 Jacks and Couplers.
Features & Benefits
- The DCX adapter frames and cassettes optimize system density regardless of termination method
- FX UHD high performance pre-term cassettes feature low-loss connectivity for superior optical performance and reliability
- The DCX cassettes offer easy polarity management with flippable pre-terminated cassettes. They also simplify system planning (only one part number necessary)
- FX UHD supports multiple applications offering pre-term, splice, splitter, tap and optimizer cassettes available; mix media with RJ45 frames
- Reduce network maintenance downtime with the DCX, thanks to MPO cassette modularity; only 12 fibers are affected (as opposed to 24 or 36 fibers in other solutions)