Download the white paper “Industrial Wireless Technology for Railway Systems”
This white paper explains:
- How wireless industrial Ethernet-based networks that conform to global railway standards
- meet customer expectations for communication, information and entertainment services
- provide faster and safer train configuration changes
- improve reliability by providing real-time performance and diagnostic data
- The key criteria for successful integration of wireless technology into railway systems
- A typical wireless network design for a train needing onboard wireless connectivity
- How high-speed trains, light rail systems, and subway or metro systems all benefit from wireless networking
Complete the form and download the white paper. It is available in English, German, Spanish and Portuguese language.
You'll be on your way to knowing how to integrate wireless applications on board trains!