Industrial Ethernet Loyalty Program
Partner with Belden for Solutions, Support & Success
Belden seeks to collaborate with organizations interested in developing a proficiency in implementing industrial Ethernet infrastructure into the automation systems they design. With this goal in mind, Belden has launched the Industrial PartnerAlliance Ethernet Loyalty Program.
- Capability development through the provision of preferential training, support & preferred access to Belden resources
- Go-to-market support provided by Belden field sales organization & digital properties (belden.com, Partner Locator, etc.)
- Lucrative rebates for promotion & sale of Belden products & solutions
Belden is looking for system integrators, machine builders and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) that market solutions and willing to perform the following functions—
- Provide services including design, configuration, pre-sales service & technical support for solutions provided
- Employ resources to support both outside sales efforts & technical support for solutions provided
- Partner with distribution for the procurement of products for solutions provided
- Belden-branded Industrial Cable products are warranted for a period of 10-years from the date of shipment to the buyer (some exceptions apply)
- Hirschmann-branded Industrial Ethernet products are eligible for a limited-lifetime warranty from date of shipment to buyer (once registered; some exceptions apply)
Marketing & Collaborative Marketing Opportunities
- Access to use Belden branding & logos
- Featured display as a Belden Partner on belden.com
Training & Development
Through the Belden Industrial Ethernet Loyalty Program, we seek to make it easier for partners to learn about Belden technologies, products and solutions and encourage capability development through the following exclusive benefits.
- 50% off all Industrial Ethernet Training courses*
- First training course is free**
- The first three (3) certification test vouchers requested are free-of-charge
* To receive discount offer, training fee must be paid directly via credit card.
** Free admission is limited to one (1) attendee from the partner.
Instructor-Led Industrial Ethernet Training Programs
Hirschmann Training & Certification Program Courses (required for participation in the Belden Industrial PartnerAlliance Ethernet Loyalty Program). These courses concentrate on preparation for the certification exam.
- Certification exam fee is included in the registration price for each course
- Training methodology combines theory & application, lecture & real-world exercises to enhance
- Courses designated "CT" focus on technology; courses designated "CP" focus on product
- Certified partners listed on belden.com
- Additional specialized training also available (e.g. wireless networking)
Become a Belden Networking Contractor
Join a high-growth network of automation professionals helping customers take advantage of today’s...