Hirschmann SPIDER III Unmanaged Switches
Features & Benefits
- SPIDER III Standard Line Switches are affordable, entry-level switches for smaller infrastructures and field-level networks.
- SPIDER III Premium Line Switches satisfy many industry-specific standards (like E1, DNV & ATEX) and are optimal for use in harsh environments, particularly with temperature.
- SPIDER III Power over Ethernet Switches meet the needs of varied sectors and applications, especially automation environments that require reduced cabling.
The Hirschmann SPIDER III Unmanaged Switch Family is divided into 3 subfamilies.
SPIDER III Standard Line (SL)
- Future-proof devices thanks to Fast Ethernet and 1 Gigabit Ethernet options that guarantee transmission of large data volumes.
- Energy-efficient, low-power consumption allows for reduced overall lifecycle costs and a sustainable, eco-friendly solution.
SPIDER III Power over Ethernet (PoE):
- Flexible network expansion with configurable fiber and copper port options to meet specific industrial needs.
- Increased performance and reduced costs with PoE for greater power to more devices without an external power supply.
SPIDER III Premium Line (PL):
- Advanced capabilities plus easy installation through configuration via a USB port on the device and the free, stand-alone Switch Programming Tool.
- Ruggedized metal case and a wide temperature range of -40°C to +70°C to withstand extreme conditions.
Power Supplies & Cables
A variety of AC and DC Power Supplies and Cables that support industrial Ethernet solutions
Auto-Configuration Adapter (ACA)
Enable easy commissioning and replacement of managed switches, firewalls and wireless access points