OptiTuff® Mini Fiber Cable
Features & Benefits
- Smaller and Lighter: Up to 90% lighter than metal armored cable, 70% smaller OD vs metal armored cable and 50% smaller OD vs non-armored cable
- Crush Resistant: High crush resistance and durability eliminate the need for conduit and maintain reliability
- Small Bend Radius: For high-density raceway or tray installation (3 times smaller than non-armored; 9 times smaller than metal armor)
- Anti-Kink: Lighter weight and anti-kink properties make pulling fast and easy
- Cost Savings: No grounding kit necessary, resulting in material and labor cost savings. Cost-effective alternative to traditional metal armored fiber
Belden’s OptiTuff Mini Fiber Cable and Pre-Terminated Trunks combine the durability of metal armored solutions with the performance and installation ease of non-armored solutions. They provide cost effective, ruggedized options to replace traditional metal armored and non-armored fiber products in FTTx, POL/PON and raised-floor applications – with no grounding or conduit required.